About Me

My photo
seremban, Islam, Malaysia
PMR .. PMR .. lalala ='=" gutarist :)) Saya suka tido :)

Follow Me ! =)

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Ergh ! why i'm be act like this ! i do care for you , but i dont admit it ! i do love you , but i dont want to ! i do miss you, but i dont want to feel that feeling ! i do want to call you , but i'm afraid : ( i'm afraid if i only disturb you and just get mess up your life with your 'love one' . i'm sorry for all things that i do to you . i dont mean to do that . but i seem that you're forcing me to do that so . i've dont see your love around me . i dont see that you care so much for me . i dont hear that you say ' i love you ' at me sincerly :( and most i realise is ..  I DONT FEEL YOUR ATTENTION TO ME . sorry ! even though you have anyones else in your heart , i dont mind and i dont care either .but i must tell you that ,  every girl who in love with a guy , their also at least whole one day NEED YOUR LOVE ATTENTION ! not just kids needs attention , not just baby need attention , not just your granpa grandma grandchild and whatsoever grand need an attention . but a human being names girl are also need the same thing if their in love . If you read this entries , i'm sorry . i dont mean to rude at you : ( i just want you to understand girl feeling . i just want you to appreciate ' the love one ' and i know it is NOT ME that you love . i accept the faith that we're not to be last longer together forever as i thought : ( its ok . i can handle myself . And from now , i swore that i never fall in love anymore or again and again until my age 23 or 24 : ) i think that is the perfect age to find my truely future husband . but not gonna marrige in that age to ! maybe 25 or 26 : ) haha . if God willing and if i'm still alive . bla .. bla .. bla .. what ever -,- i think thats all kott . anythings else i will post another entries : ) chi chow !

p/s = sorry if my english too RUSTY ! :D